Keypoint’s tax leadership team helps key decision makers across the GCC understand the impact that taxes have on businesses and their stakeholders, as well as ways to optimise their tax liabilities. Our tax team advises on a range of tax issues, including VAT; local, regional and international taxation; tax due diligence; and transfer pricing.
Our team, with a ‘Big 4’ professional services background, offers relevant regional and sector-specific experience. Combining over 75 years of tax experience, gained working in Bahrain, across the GCC, the UK, Pakistan, India, the European Union and South Africa, our team has advised businesses and organisations across all industries.
Our market-leading consultants help businesses understand the challenges of taxation, assess the impact of those challenges, explain how business systems and processes must adapt, check compliance with national legislation, and help businesses pay the right amount of tax at the right time. By getting this right, businesses can generate tax efficiencies, minimise the risk of tax becoming a cost and are less likely to incur damage to either their reputation or their finances.
We utilise our in-depth industry knowledge to provide clients with a range of effective solutions, including:
- Structuring – our professionals help navigate the immediate and long-term tax impact of business formation or reorganisation and help clients manage potential tax risks and harness potential upside in specific organisational structures
- Due diligence – our tax due diligence experts analyse and quantify tax risks and opportunities and identify potential costs, contingencies and commitments to help businesses make informed buy and sell decisions
- Compliance – armed with an in-depth knowledge of local, regional and international legislation, our team helps companies remain compliant with an increasingly complicated tax environment
- International tax – our tax professionals help companies working across borders to align their tax strategies with their business objectives, providing a comprehensive range of inbound and outbound tax services
- Transfer pricing – we advise businesses on related-party and cross-border transactions
- Dispute resolution – our experienced professionals work across the dispute resolution process, from prevention through to resolution