Kingdom of Bahrain
The candidate is responsible to:
- To perform the duties assigned to the Service Manager for a real estate development company in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Supervise and manage the main 3 units falling under the Service Manager which are Customer Service, Housekeeping and Security;
- To manage the ground staff at existing properties, including all health and safety issues, customer services as per the international standards;
- Set-up the ground services unit to function, contribute to the development and implementation of the company’s strategic plan and budget to achieve the goal;
- Supervise security and housekeeping which includes maintaining and reviewing the security plans, security procedures, surveillance and compliance with National Health and Safety and Health & Hygiene all the time;
- Build and provide the concept of customer experience for all property users;
- Communicate and coordinate with government entities such as EWA, Interior Ministry & Municipality ministry, etc.
- Respond and contactable in relation to security relates issues & breaches
The candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Property Management, Business Administration, Engineering or related field
- MBA / post graduate degree in real estate development, property management is preferable
- Certification in health and safety & first aid, etc is a must
- Minimum of 7 years of experience.
- Bahraini candidates are preferred.