Kingdom of Bahrain
The candidate is responsible to:
- Identify and lead opportunities for organization enhancement.
- Plan, lead, organize, control and evaluate the overall operations and ensuring that the operation activities are properly aligned with the business vision.
- Maintain effective communication and collaboration between internal and external stakeholders which include but are not limited to patients, parents, families, staff, and regulatory bodies/ authorities, etc…
- Develop and implement a corporate strategy focused on building long term value of the company.
- The Development of the necessary projects and programs required for effective implementation of the strategy.
- Develop an annual business plan, aligned with the company strategy, and monitor achievement of the business plan.
- Ensure that the company is maintaining the required trade licenses and always operating in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Provides general supervision for the day-to-day operations to achieve delivery of services in high quality, which is sensitive to the varied needs and backgrounds of the patients.
- Oversee costs and utilization of resources to enhance the overall efficiency of the business.
- Establish a performance management system that effectively cascades the company strategy through individual and team goals and KPIs.
- Readily participate in analyzing organization problems, facilitates inter-departmental communication/ negotiation.
- To develop the development, control, and occupational Safety & Health (OSH) measures and certifications.
- Ensure that staff are adequately trained and up-to-date with certifications and regulatory requirements.
The candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent degree is preferred.
- Proven Work Experience as an Operations Director or in similar role.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
Bahrain based candidates are preferred.