Kingdom of Bahrain
Seeking an Officer, Property Management for a leading real estate company based in Bahrain.
The candidate is responsible to:
- Update regularly the property finders’ list to fine tune retailer mixes and visit prospect regularly.
- Prepare letters related to governmental authorities for tenants.
- Be the first point of contact for any prospective tenant by being available through all channels of communication
- Handle all leasing activities in regards to rental negotiations and the development of attractive leasing packages.
- Lease vacant space according to the objectives and attract new tenants and prospective clients.
- Implement and complete all necessary documentation associated with leasing and enter all documents and information to the system.
- Control and maintain all documentation related to tenant enquiries to ensure tenant information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Communicate with tenants and customers on a daily basis to answer requests and reduce issues that may arise.
- Finalize renewals of existing retailers in accordance with the rules and procedures.
- Ensure proper handover process for tenants vacating the property in case of termination of lease in accordance with the procedures.
- Prepare weekly and monthly status reports on the performance of leasing activities.
- Assist in the implementation of new systems to enhance department services.
- Perform assignments and/or duties that relate to the field of competence as may be directed from time to time by the Manager – Property Management.
The candidate must have:
- Minimum of Bachelors degree and Master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of leasing experience;
- Problem solving ability to produce analytics;
- Excellent communication skills.
Bahrain based candidates are preferred.