Kingdom of Bahrain
The candidate is responsible to:
- Provide reports, plans, budgets, and other information required by the manager of a leading real estate development company.
- Implement the plan and follow-up on the progress of the events and campaigns, etc..
- Maintain relationships with media representatives.
- Produce media such as brochures, journals, press releases and audio-visual productions.
- Produce the company’s marketing literature, production and distribution.
- Collect customer feedback from the communication channels to improve on the marketing strategy.
- Maintain a prominence of brand in the public space by implementing reinforcement plans and similar strategies with the agreed guidelines.
- Solve problems associated with the social media feedback, events schedules and tight deadlines and instant responses.
The candidate must have:
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Management, Mass Communication, Public Relations, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience
- Bahrain based candidates are preferred.