Kingdom of Bahrain
Seeking a Manager, Property Management for a leading real estate company based in Bahrain.
The candidate is responsible to:
- Manage and direct the team to ensure departmental objectives/targets are achieved
- Develop, implement and evaluate annual leasing and property plans;
- Manage all leasing activities (attracting new tenants, vetting prospective clients, rental negotiations and the development of attractive leasing packages).
- Prepare weekly, monthly and yearly documents and the required financial, technical and occupancy reports and other information to the Management (leasing and operation updates).
- Supervise the leasing process to ensure best possible tenant mix and optimum vacancy.
- Collect and analyze customers and tenants’ feedback to utilize the compiled information to feed the strategy of the department.
- Develop and supervise the specialty leasing plan and activities.
- Support new tenants in the fit-out process.
- Resolve tenants’ requests and complaints in coordination with the corresponding departments and ensure delivering maximum customer care while providing such request.
- Improve the customer experience by facilitating the delivery of the services within exceptional customer care standards to the property users.
- Take all necessary actions to retain the current tenants within the assigned portfolio.
The candidate must have:
- Minimum of Bachelors degree and Master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of leasing experience;
- Problem solving ability to produce analytics;
- Excellent communication skills.
Bahrain based candidates are preferred.