Kingdom of Bahrain
The candidate is responsible to:
- Carry out any work assigned to the Marketing & Corporate Communications department for a leading real estate development company based in Bahrain
- Develop, implement and evaluate annual strategic marketing plan for the company based on the corporate strategy, market research, industry trends, and program analysis.
- Develop and manage creative marketing initiatives to support the achievement of the Marketing Strategic Objectives.
- Plan and present the budget needed to run the department.
- Present the proposed marketing Plan for the financial year and obtain the required approvals on the plan.
- Engage in every stage of the plan implementation from the approval throughout acquiring partnerships, sponsorships, events agenda, media coverage, press releases, publications, attendees, venue set-ups, presenting and follow-up on the progress of the events and campaigns, etc…
- Work closely with the Operations and Property Managers to ensure sales opportunities and general footfall are maximized.
- Increase the temporary and permanent customer retention rate by implementing loyalty schemes and other similar strategies.
- Maintain relationships with media representatives such as journalists, advertising organization broadcasters to maintain brand and market position.
- Plan and manage production of media such as brochures, journals, press releases and audio-visual productions.
- Comply with the approved policies and procedures of the department and the company, and with the laws and regulations of the Kingdom of Bahrain
The candidate must have:
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Management, Mass Communication, Public Relations, Business Administration or equivalent.
- MBA / Postgraduate degree in Marketing / Management / Public relation / Media or Mass Communication is Preferable.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Marketing / PR field.
- Bahrain based candidates are preferred.