Kingdom of Bahrain
- Seeking a Leasing Manager for a leading real-estate development company based in Bahrain.
- Undertake design review to maximize leasing potential of new projects. Advise on tenant’s requirements for shop fronts, services, unit sizes, headroom etc. to be factored into design stage.
- Prepare leasing strategy including tenancy mix, rates and necessary incentives for properties and advise on any suggested changes over the life of a property to increase/maintain occupancy levels.
- Negotiate with potential tenants within level of authority to achieve best possible outcome for clients.
- Carry out due diligence (KYC) on potential tenants in line with company procedures.
- Advise on rent reviews and lease renewals by providing market rental rate data and occupancy levels of comparable properties.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with potential tenants, the team, and clients
- Produce accurate, comprehensive, and timely monthly reports in line with requirements.
- Update the GM regularly about progress, issues, recommendations or concerns about delivery of the terms of the Property Management Authorization.
- Enhance the Company’s market reputation through provision of first-class services; promote Company’s attributes as a key partner for renowned real estate entities.
The candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent degree is preferred.
- Proven Work Experience in similar field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
Bahrain based candidates are preferred.