Kingdom of Bahrain
- Seeking a Legal Specialist for a leading private institution based in Bahrain
- Oversee key initiatives / special projects of miscellaneous nature.
- Identify the needs and directly participate in systems program design and implementation
- Prepare and deliver quarterly updates on projects status and planning process
- Lead all facets of project planning and evaluation.
- Document project’s creation, development, and execution as well as the project’s scope, budget, and justification.
- Work with 3rd party vendors / consultants to develop and lead overall strategies and approaches.
The candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s in Law from a reputable law school/university.
- Preferably a Master’s degree in law from reputable law school/university.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a legal expert at an investment related institution, Private Equity, Investment Banking.
- Bahrain based candidates are preferred.