Kingdom of Bahrain
The candidate is responsible to:
- Manage development and deployment of IT security policies and procedures;
- Ensure implementation of IT security related applications that may be developed in-house or third-party products;
- Regular monitoring of IT security according to the security policies and procedures;
- Ensure regular updates of IT security policies and guidelines;
- Provision of guidance and inputs for projects undertaken by the company from security perspective;
- Implementation of methodologies to be followed in monitoring IT security;
- Ensuring the IT infrastructure complies with the IT security policy;
- Assistance in the evaluation of new applications from an IT security perspective;
- Ensure optimal security over the IT infrastructure of the company;
- Secure implementation of IT security of projects;
- Optimize IT security settings in the application from inception;
- Providing demonstration of the IT security protocol for applications to the management.
The candidate must have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a senior role with well-established company;
- Professional qualification in computer engineering;
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP professional) is preferred;
- Extensive knowledge of security hardware and software;
- Good presentation and communication skills;
- Extensive knowledge and experience in applications, databases, network design and implementations.
Bahraini nationals are encouraged to apply.