Kingdom of Bahrain
- Design and review the administrative policies and guidelines and update them regularly.
- Provide strategic level guidance to all function manager executing day-to-day operations related to Employee/Labor Relations, Grievance Redressal, and other Admin activities.
- Develop and monitor annual department budget, prepare and implement the company’s compensation strategy, recommend compensation and incentive frameworks for senior leadership.
- Ensure 100% compliance with Bahrain statutory law.
- Design and monitor the people strategy of the company, ensure its alignment with the overall business plan, and align it with key functional leaders to ensure its implementation.
- Assess, review and redesign people strategy, process and systems if required for the company’s subsidiary companies/entities.
- To manage talent acquisition (recruiting), performance management, learning and professional development, compensation & benefits, and payroll & admin.
- Participate in key decision makings during salary review & correction, promotion activities and manpower planning along with department heads in alignments with organization strategy, business requirements and defined guidelines/policies.
The candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputed national or international university.
- A Post-Graduate MBA degree, with a specialization in Human Resources (HR) from a premier national or international institute.
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience.
- Bahrain based candidates are preferred.