Kingdom of Bahrain
- Seeking a Business Excellence Associate for a leading private institution based in Bahrain
- Monitor portfolio companies on operational, financial and productivity parameters for performance excellence.
- Share overall business performance of portfolio companies and identify improvements areas.
- Share overall approach to analytically evaluate problems of workflows, processes, performance, planning etc.
- Identify risk factors and come up with plans to reduce the risks.
- Design creative solutions to solve identified issues and identify resources required – manpower, financial, and technical resources.
- Manage all business processes, policies, existing frameworks, in addition to the implementation and use Lean / Six Sigma data driven, problem solving methodology.
- Calculate the overall ROI of transformation and initiatives.
- Engage with the process owners and diagnose issues in the process, responsible for providing process improvement initiatives and collaborate with third party IT consultants.
The candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Organisational Management, or similar field from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in leading business excellence initiatives.
- Good understanding of LEAN, Six Sigma, and other similar methodologies.
- Experience in using various management tools like Fishbone, Pareto charts, 5 Why Analysis, FMEA etc.
- Bahrain based candidates are preferred.