Kingdom of Bahrain
- University degree in Business Administration or Human Resources
- Professional HR Management certifications
- Plan, organize, direct and control the implementation of the performance management and employee development program across the Company.
- Adapt and stay abreast with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Recommend training plans, identify for employees based on the performance review feedback.
- Train and coach department heads to ensure appropriate performance and quality training.
- Ensure the performance management policy and guidebook is up to date.
- Manage the performance reviews at the beginning of the year and year-end and set up management reports based on the reviews received.
- Recommend training plans and produce training materials, manuals, or documentation for all training.
- Bahrain based candidates are preferred.