Kingdom of Bahrain
The candidate is responsible to:
- Seeking a Senior Infrastructure Specialist for a leading insurance company based in Bahrain
- Support the Head Office, and branch issues
- Handle front-line communication with end-users with regards to incident and service request management
- Ensure all supports calls are managed effectively through the Ticketing system with quality and timely updates
- Install/configure new and existing computer HW/SW system components
- Assisting the line manager in planning and supporting of all aspects of the departmental operations such as: Active Directory, DHPC, DNS, File Server & Microsoft Office 365
- Developing, editing, reviewing documents, and preparing correspondences, and reports as needed
- Monitor and control the security and performance of IT Servers and systems
The candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Proven Work Experience as an Infrastructure Specialist or in similar role.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience