Kingdom of Bahrain
- University degree in sales and marketing. Master’s degree in business administration or marketing is an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales or marketing.
- Knowledge of ERP systems.
- Achieve growth and sales target by successfully managing the sales team by recruiting them, setting their objectives, coaching and monitoring their performance.
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan which includes overseeing local and regional sales, promotions and campaigns.
- Ensure customer’s base and satisfaction, responding to their complaints, enquiries, etc.
- Prepare sales budgets and projections and approving expenditures.
- Track and analyze sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics.
- Advising distributors and dealers on policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Bahrain based candidates are preferred.