Kingdom of Bahrain
- Ensure the management is informed as to the volume, impact, and cost of SLA / Contracts.
- Assist the management for the definition, management, governance, and improvement of the SLA management process.
- Ensure that improvement initiatives identified in Service Reviews and are acted on and progress reports are provided to relevant stakeholders.
- Manage documentation of all SLAs / contracts effectively for ease of access and evaluation.
- Coordinate with respective stakeholders from each business / department and requires to be monitored on timely basis.
- Create monthly/quarterly reports and follow-up with business / functional stakeholders
- Perform root cause assessment around the identified SLA deviances to find out or categorize the source of problem.
- Maintain and record all SLA related incidents and categorize them by their nature of problems or by the financial/business impart or by the department / business in which they occurred or by the vendor causing them.
- Assist the management in developing systems and processes to document the relevant SLAs/contracts to assess/monitor them effectively.
The candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or another relevant field, additional project-management certification e.g., PMP would be desirable
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience as a Project Coordinator, Project Administrator.
- Experience with relevant project management software.
- Experience with technical documentation, flowcharts, and schedules.
- Bahrain based candidates are preferred.