Kingdom of Bahrain
- Seeking a Procurement Officer for a leading HVAC and electro-mechanical company based in Bahrain.
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries and examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Support and prepare other ad hoc reports for the team as and when required
The candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, economics or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Knowledge of purchasing policies processes, and procedures.
- Well versed with MS office application.
Bahraini nationals are encouraged to apply.