Kingdom of Bahrain
- 3 years associated diploma in mechanical or electrical from recognized university.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in mechanical/electrical vehicle maintenance and repair work with at least 2 years in a supervisory position.
- Ensure efficiency in operations by monitoring adherence to the quality standards as per set procedures and guidelines.
- Monitor all aspects of electrical, mechanical, air-conditioning, refrigeration, plumbing, masonry, carpentry, painting and related services.
- Improve internal process by establishing and adhering to preventive maintenance schedule.
- Prepare status reports and establish preventive maintenance schedule for all equipment, apparatus and structures across units and ensure adherence to these; some of the activities include regular checklists for temperature control on all refrigerators, freezers, air conditioning and equipment as per required maintenance guidelines.
- Maintain updated drawings and generate technical reports for review by seniors and provide clarifications as required; this includes assessment of historical data, spare parts usage etc.
- Prepare reports with recommendations on repetitive failure / escalations and submit to supervisor for review and review monthly status reports of maintenance work/repair (scheduled and unscheduled) and ensure adherence to safety and technical standards.
- Monitor and check stock levels to ensure standard inventory levels are maintained.