Kingdom of Bahrain
Seeking a HR Analyst for a leading family-owned business based in Bahrain.
The candidate is responsible to:
- Collect, compile and structure HR related data & metrics
- Identify, analyze and evaluate HR trends, statistics & patterns
- Take initiative by suggesting improvements or recommendations
- Conduct or assist with audits related to processes, procedures and systems
- Ensure that all implemented processes and procedures are in line with the defined HR Policy & Procedures
- Develop appropriate organizational structures, levels, hierarchies and position alignment by analyzing various sources of data
- Provide all the necessary progress reports on a regular and required basis
- All other job-related duties, as assigned
The candidate must have:
- Bachelor qualification in HR or relevant subject
- Professional qualifications such as MBA, SHRM & CIPD, etc are preferred
- Minimum 2-4 years of HR experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bahrain based candidates are preferred.