Kingdom of Bahrain
- Diploma in health, safety and environment or NEBOSH/OSHA certificate or equivalent.
- Specialized HSE training and certifications are advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a safety related position or HSE discipline from a reputable company.
- Must have critical thinking skills and possess a solid understanding of Bahrain Labour HSE insurance coverage, statutes and regulations, and have the ability to work without disclosing confidential information.
- Must have leadership and management skills to handle a team with various background and expertise to facilitate and lead HSE related trainings and awareness programs.
- Must be expert in HSE-related incident investigation and emergency response.
- Must be a proven problem solver and good oral and written English communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have computer skills with proficiency in microsoft outlook, word, excel and powerpoint.
- Age between 30-35 years.
- Support a safe workplace environment without risk to health.
- Ensure that all HSE policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated.
- Ensure that all accidents are documented, investigated and recommended improvements implemented.
- Ensure that safety inspections are carried out and incident reports are maintained.