Kingdom of Bahrain
- Review and assess student applications in accordance with the school’s admissions policies.
- Oversee admissions staff issuing formal offers, reporting on invoice payments, chasing expiring offers, and issuing confirmation when payments due are received.
- Manage applications and the annual student re-registration process.
- Analyze admissions data to identify trends, new developments/competitors, and provision of the admissions report.
- Overseeing and regularly re-evaluating the school’s internal and external events related to student recruitment, including Information Mornings, exhibitions and similar.
- Coach and mentor member of the admissions team in schools in addition to the performance evaluation of members of the team.