Kingdom of Bahrain
- Plan, direct and manage the organisation’s business activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies, plans and programs.
- Monitor the annual budget preparation, obtaining its approval from the Board of Directors and allocation of funds to different departments.
- Provide effective management control on production, sales targets and expenditures.
- Oversee the production department strategy for regular supply of raw materials.
- Ensure that financial activities are monitored and international accounting practices are established.
- Ensure that efficient and skilled manpower is recruited and well trained.
- Interaction with clients/customers for continued business relationship.
- Introduce and implement new business initiatives.
The candidate must have:
- Master’s Degree in business management from an accredited university.
- Minimum 10 years of experience.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.