Kingdom of Bahrain
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with at least 4 years’ as Unit Head/ Facility Manager in a similar type of establishment or luxury hotel.
- Ensure best practice and be intuitive in problem solving.
- Organize, plan, direct and manage the operations to the highest possible standards.
- Ensure the housekeeping, maintenance and gardening are fully functional at all the time.
- Actively involved in all areas of up keeping the facilities as well coordinating with the general manager on matters of purchasing, receiving, storing and controlling inventories.
- Assist with budgeting and ensure costs remain within the guidelines.
- Coordinate the food and beverage with the catering manager.
- Ensure the communication system is in place and liaise with the relevant authorities to upgrade and in line with the technical developments.
- Maintain a digital inventory of gift items such as chinaware, silverware, glassware and bath and bedroom linen.
- Establish and monitor storeroom inventory controls and inspect the audio-video visuals and ensure they are in working condition.
- Conduct weekly operational meetings with employees and report to the general manager for any operational matters.
- Inspect the kitchen, employee quarters and cafeterias on a regular basis and prepare a health and sanitation checklist as per the HACCP standards.
- Ensure all luxury products and fine arts are well-maintained.
- Prepare job description and conduct performance evaluations for employees
- Handle grievances and take disciplinary actions if needed, etc.