Kingdom of Bahrain
Seeking a C&B Specialist for a leading family-owned business based in Bahrain.
The candidate is responsible to:
- Create and analyze job descriptions, job analysis, job evaluations and job classifications
- Conduct salary market research to define benchmarks
- Conduct periodic compensation and benefits audits
- Prepare the compensation and benefits budget, including the regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting of the budget
- Prepare the annual HR budget transactions, manpower requirements, CAPEX and OPEX transactions
- Defining and maintaining the jobs and the job elements in Oracle HRMS
- Maintaining the performance appraisal process and cycle, analyzing the performance appraisal results.
- Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues and best practices
The candidate must have:
- A professional qualification such as CIPD Level 5/7, SHRM, etc qualification
- Minimum 3-5 years of C&B experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bahrain based candidates are preferred.