Kingdom of Bahrain
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Stationary/Operating/Power Engineering and courses may include refrigeration, calculus, air conditioning, instrumentation and fluid mechanics or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of experience as an AC engineer or related field from a reputable company or industry
- Safety-oriented personality to possibly handle dangerous chemicals used in refrigeration
- Ability to perform precise calculations when installing or evaluating systems and determining moisture control.
- Bahraini nationals are encouraged to apply.
- Install, service and maintain systems and equipment which maintain the quality, temperature and humidity within buildings.
- Record data when inspecting systems, such as temperature of equipment, fuel consumption and hours of operation.
- Recover and properly dispose of refrigerants when servicing air conditioning equipment since refrigerants can be harmful to the environment.
- Analyze, develop and evaluate large-scale, complex systems and to improve and maintaining current systems or create brand new system.
- Responsible for seven areas: heating, cooling, humidifying, dehumidifying, cleaning, ventilating and effectiveness, according to the blueprint or guide.
- Knowledge of calculation of heat and cooling balance of building.
- Essential technical knowledge and understanding of the following:
- Basic refrigeration cycle
- Central Duct Air Condition
- Water Chiller Unit
- Basic electron and electrical theories, AC/DC currents, single-phase and three-phase circuits and series and parallel circuits.