- Bachelor’s degree in a work-related discipline/field from an accredited university.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills with at least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Assisting in the preparation of professional reports and statutory documents by collecting, analysing, and summarising information.
- Assisting in the understanding of the nuances of translated documents by investigating and understanding unfamiliar definitions and terms.
- Reading through original material and rewriting it in the target language (being from English to Arabic or Arabic to English), ensuring that the meaning of the source text is retained.
- Researching legal, accounting, technical and scientific phraseology to find the correct translation.
- Providing grammatically correct, well-expressed final version of the translated text, usually as a word-processed document.