Looking for dynamic and young Saudi nationals, with at least 1-2 years of experience in an Accountant role (preferably within a consulting firm) for our offices in Saudi Arabia.
The ideal candidate must have good analytical skills, a team player with a willingness to learn and grow within the practice.
Ideal technical experience includes experience in:
- Preparation and posting entries related to the recording of assets, liabilities, revenues, and expenses in the PeachTree system.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and supporting schedules according to schedule.
- Monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Reconciliation and maintain balance sheet accounts.
- Administering accounts receivable and accounts payable on a timely basis.
- Preparing monthly account reconciliations.
- Responsible for preparation and coordination of the audit process
Qualifications & skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree B.Sc. or equivalent in accounting/finance from a reputed University or educational institution.
- Professional qualifications (CA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA, or CMA) is preferred.
- Experience with Accounting systems, such as PeachTree, SAP, etc (preferrable).
- Required 1-2 years’ experience in financial management.
- Basic knowledge in financial reporting, and other financial functions, and all applicable IFRSs preferred.
- Excellent computing skills in MS Office applications.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and resolve problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.