Kingdom of Bahrain
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree B.Sc. or equivalent in accounting/finance/commerce from a reputed University or educational institution.
- Professional qualifications (CA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA, or CMA) is preferred.
- Experience with Accounting systems, such as PeachTree, SAP preferred.
- Required 2-3 years’ experience in financial management.
- Basic knowledge in financial reporting, and other financial functions, and all applicable IFRSs preferred.
- Excellent computing skills in MS Office applications.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and resolve problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prepare and post all entries related to recording of assets, liabilities, revenues, and expenses in the PeachTree system.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and supporting schedules according to schedule.
- Responsible in documentation and monitoring of internal controls.
- Monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts.
- Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable on timely basis.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations.
- Review and process expense reports submitted by employees.
- Responsible in preparation and coordination of the audit process
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Carry out any other related work as assigned by supervisor.